Thank you to my readers- 30,000 views

Some time this week, I will pass 30,000 page views. I started this blog in late January as an online journal. I never suspected anyone would actually READ it with the exception of a few friends. Over the course of the past six months, I have developed relationships with many of you readers. I am blessed with the opportunity to inspire or educate a global audience on addiction issues. 

Honestly, I have not done much work on my book for a month or so. I have been pouring my energy here. I know some of my posts are being used in treatment facilities (rehab) and others are being printed out by addicts as daily reflections. 
The writing process is painful to me at times. Writing involves opening myself up and accepting criticism which I detest because it stifles my process. I'm going to have to find some resolution for this to push on with my book. 

I am going out of town for three days next week on vacation. If you are interested in guest posting, let me know. As always, thank you for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Tar Heroin 10 questions answered

Jamie

Another chapter in dopesick love